How do I reconfigure the Message Queue-->My Message Inbox actions to the custom iService portal form?
In iService 7.4, there is a new built-in iService form which includes changes to the buttons when an agent is working on an interaction in My Queue. The layout is best suited for organizations that use iService in conjunction with their customer portal, and not for regular email response processing.
The Send button is replaced by the Submit button which will simply Save and Resolve the interaction. Please note Save and Resolve has been removed from the Save button actions, since the Submit button already contains that action.
To reconfigure your My Queue page to use the new custom portal form:
You will need the Administrator user type to access Admin Tools
1) Go To Admin Tools-->Websites
2) Click on "website"
note - if
you are using a web site other than the default web site configuration,
select the name of the website you would like to configure
3) locate the "Site Forms" area on the page
4) Under "Placeholder Name" locate "myqueue-answer-actions" from the list
5) go to the right column and append "-portal" to "ngappbuiltin-myqueue-answer-actions" (see attached screenshot)
6) click the Save button at the bottom of the page