How can an administrator retrieve the forgot password URL?
* The purpose of this support article is for situations where an agent/user of iService is not getting the forgot password notification email with the reset password URL in their email client
**The reset password URL expiration time is 10 minutes.
1. go to the login page <tenantName>.iservicecrm.com/login.aspx
2. click on the "forgot password" link
3. enter in the email address tied to your iService account
4. click on "Submit"
5. If you don't receive "Forgot Password" email notification in your email client, have your iService administrator do the next steps:
1. go to Customer Info-->Search and enter in the user's name in the search field(s). Click on their name in the result list.
2. go to the History tab and locate a message with the subject line "iService Password Reset Request" (this could be a different name, if you did not use the standard templates supplied when your iService tenant was first configured)
3. take note of the time the notification was sent out -- if the present time is >10 minutes, have the agent redo steps 1-5 above
4. expand the interaction by clicking on the '+' sign
5. locate the reset password URL which looks something like: https://<tenantName>.iservicecrm.com/PasswordReset.aspx?confirm=2b1cf834-dc3a-43d3-8781-4f214accf993
6. copy and paste the URL into an email message through your email client
Check your email client for an email from your iService administrator. Locate and click on the reset password link. Follow the steps outlined on the reset password page.